If you are a hard-working team player seeking employment at a reputable local company providing long term stability, a casual work environment, and excellent benefits, then we want to talk to you!
Central Illinois Security, Inc. (CIS) is seeking a full-time Central Station Operator to join our Central Station Team in Springfield, Illinois.
The hired individual will be a front-line representative for CIS. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promptly responding to alarms by making phone calls to businesses and homeowners
- Notifying appropriate authorities in emergency situations
- Professionally and efficiently answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Providing excellent customer service
- Routing calls to appropriate extension/personnel
- Taking accurate and detailed messages
- Assisting with invoice mailings
- Greeting visitors via video intercom
- After hire, you must obtain a PERC card, which will require fingerprinting and background checks at both the state and federal level. CIS will coordinate and pay to obtain this certification.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be available to work 3rd shift (11:00 pm to 7:00 am)
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA (No visa sponsorship is available.)
- Previous experience in a similar role will make you a stronger candidate.
The available position is primarily 3rd shift hours (11:00 pm to 7:00 am). The days of the week that the hired individual will work may vary, but at least 32 hours per week are guaranteed and full-time work is available for interested candidates. This is a 24/7/365 facility, which will require weekend availability and occasional holidays. Little overtime is expected for this position.
Compensation package includes an hourly wage plus paid overtime, double pay for holidays (applicable if you work on the holiday), health insurance, retirement, 24-hour health club access on site and a casual work environment.
CIS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;